[Wylug-help] Linux and Dual Processors ? Triple booting ?

NickBrownn1ck_brown@yahoo.com NickBrownn1ck_brown at yahoo.com
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 04:11:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hi there,

I'm a linux newbie in York, and have two Celeron
550Mhz processors which Win9x cannot handle. Does
anyone know which versions of linux support dual
processors ? esp. if Mandrake supports them. I have
searched site after site but nowhere gives this info,
and the distributors don't have contact emails !

Thanks for any help
Nick Brown.

PS. Anyone tried (successfully) to have three
partitions with Win9x, Win2k and Linux ? with a boot
loader ? (Can Grub handle this ?) Anyone any advice ?

Thanks again !