[Wylug-help] Distro wars 2

Nik Jewell L.N.Jewell at leeds.ac.uk
Tue, 03 Dec 2002 21:46:25 +0000

With all due respect to the parties involved in this long running
discussion (under multiple headings), is there any chance that this could
be continued off-list?

I'm normally the first to argue that technical discussions be carried on
on-list, such that useful searchable archives are created for the future.

However, this conversation has become somewhat convoluted, and it is hard
to trawl through the multiple levels of quotes to extract what may be
usefully recorded for posterity.

I don't mean to offend anybody....

Nik