[Wylug-help] VIA Eden/C3 suppliers

Jim Jackson jj at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 16:16:18 +0100 (BST)

I enquired of VIA themselves some little while back and got this reply...

"
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 16:30:27 +0100
From: Graham Jackson <grahamj.planet3@virgin.net>
To: Jim Jackson <jj@comp.leeds.ac.uk>
Subject: RE: re. VIA Mini ITX mobo

Dear Mr Jackson

Thank you for your interest in the EPIA mini-ITX mainboard. VIA has two
trade distributors in the UK. They are Realtime Distribution 01480 435881
and Rapid IT 0870 757 4004. As an end user you can also buy units from the
internet site www.ebuyer.com or from a reseller called Ultim8PC (
Nigel@ultim8pc.co.uk, www.ultim8pc.co.uk.)

The two versions of the boards are EPIA 5000 (fanless 533MHz cpu) and EPIA
C3 800 (VIA C3 800MHz cpu with small heatsink and fan).

You can find more data at:
www.viavpsd.com/product/epia_mini_itx_spec.jsp?motherboardId=21

Regards, Graham Jackson
VIA Europe, Sales Manager