[Wylug-help] The tape saga continues...

Graham Whaley graham.whaley at codescape.com
Fri Aug 15 11:21:57 BST 2003

Can you give us a hex dump of the header ? - something like

head filename.bin | hexdump -C

  I would then look for any pertinent strings in the header and google for
them.  Or, scan through some Unix files, such as the source :-), or the
magic (/usr/share/magic on my box) file.
  Have you tried a 'file filename.bin' on it ?

    I did some googling on the HDR, "SECTOR SIZE" and SOURCE, but no luck
I'm afraid.

  So, on a side note, does anybody know how to get google to accept '*'s in
a search string ?

    Graham