[Wylug-help] TurboPrint?

Roger Leigh roger at whinlatter.uklinux.net
Tue Dec 23 14:42:57 GMT 2003

"Thomas" <oris at logicalempire.com> writes:

> I have a Cannon S200x, which according to the TurboPrint website is
> compable, ive downloaded the free version, are there any
> limitations,

TurboPrint is a nice GUI around CUPS plus a few proprietary printer
drivers.  It's not particularly special or exciting (it doesn't do
much you couldn't do without it).  Have you tried the existing free
software drivers?

If you haven't already, give Gimp-Print a go.  If your model is not
supported yet, we would like to get it working.  If you would be
prepared to help with testing, I can put you in touch with the
appropriate developer.

Regards,
Roger

--