[Wylug-help] Installing games on wine

Martyn Ranyard martyn at syn.co.uk
Thu Jul 10 00:29:02 BST 2003

Quoting Dave Whiteley <d.l.whiteley at ee.leeds.ac.uk>:

> Hello All,
Hi.
<snip>
> It stops, and asks me to insert CD2.
>
> I cannot eject the CD 'cos it is mounted.
>
> I cannot umount the CD because it is active with the install process.
>
> Any ideas how I install from the 2nd and third CDs?

I have no idea about this, but if you force an eject somehow, and then use

mount -o remount /dev/cdrom /cdrom

You might manage it.  The other thing is to write a batch file that logs to "D:"
and runs setup, that might work, as the "DOS Drive D:" might not mark as in use
the directory /cdrom.

Just a thought or two.

--
Martyn Ranyard