[Wylug-help] WYLUG website and Konqueror layout problem

Philip Wyett philipwyett at dsl.pipex.com
03 Jun 2003 02:41:40 +0100

--
Hi all,

Thank you to the folks who reported the layout problem with our site
under KDE's Konqueror browser. After some investigation it turns out
that it is fact not our site, but the poor Cascading Style Sheet (CSS)
implementation in 'ktml' which is to blame. :(

At the time of writing this email I had begun to implement a fix for the
problem (all pages on the "Navigation" menu now have the fix applied),
but this will take time due to my current high workload - please be
patient. Users of other browsers will not notice any change before or
after the fix has been applied!

Regards

Philip Wyett

--