[Wylug-help] Dabs & Phoenix

John Hodrien johnh at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 19:43:21 +0000 (GMT)

On Mon, 3 Mar 2003 Smylers@stripey.com wrote:

> On Sun, 2 Mar 2003, Daniel Walker wrote:
>
> > I've never found a shopping site that works with Lynx, mind.
>
> I can assure you that the shopping part of Canlinespares works completely
> in 'Lynx', though as a site that sells spare parts for machines that make
> tin cans it may not have widespread appeal:
>
>   http://www.canlinespares.com/

Sorry you're taking the piss with that one:

 alt="Image1.jpg (15680 bytes)"

That's not an alt tag, it's brain dead.

I won't bother with any other criticism.

jh

--
"However efficiently artificial light annihilates the difference between night
 and day, it never wholly eliminates the primitive suspicion that night people