[Wylug-help] help needed (Not a serious contribution)

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at dev.InTechnology.co.uk
19 May 2003 10:10:25 +0100

On Sat, 2003-05-17 at 18:57, Steve King wrote:
> I'm on the verge of being 22, and I use Mandrake on this box, and RedHat
> on others.  I had a Debian box, but it had no real job to do, and so it is
> now dead.  But don't let them old beardy people I did that, or they'll
> hurl abuse my way, and worse they'll not get me a pint at the pub! :-)

Wally: "Hold it right there, buddy ... that scruffy beard...
       those suspenders... that smug expression...YOU'RE ONE
       OF THOSE CONDESCENDING DEBIAN USERS!"
DEBIAN User: "Here's a nickel, kid. Get yourself a better computer."

With apologies to Scott Adams & Dilbert.

	Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel.Metheringham@InTechnology.co.uk ]