[Wylug-help] ODBC Drivers

Nick Gorham nick at easysoft.com
Wed Nov 19 14:32:36 GMT 2003

Dave Whiteley wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 01:15:21PM +0000, Nick Gorham wrote:
>
>>Paul Grenyer wrote:
>>
>>>Hi

>>>No, it's not free and as yet I haven't found a price.
>>
>>unixODBC is free, and the price for the ODBC-ODBC Bridge is on the website.
>

> I may be wrong, but I thought that unixODBC was an ODBC driver
> manager, rather that a driver.  Am I wrong?

No,

the unixODBC project's aim is to replicate the ODBC environment
available on windows, and includes a driver manager, test apps, (GUI and
command line) sample drivers (MySQL,Postgres and others , and examples.

The only reason I mentioned it was it was included in the original post,
with a "is it free" attached.

--
Nick Gorham

Easysoft Limited
web: www.easysoft.com
tel: +44 (0)1937 860000
fax: +44 (0)1937 860001

This email from Easysoft Limited is intended only for the personal use
of the recipient(s) named above.  The email and any files transmitted
with it are confidential to the intended recipient(s) and may be legally
privileged or contain proprietary and private information.  If you are
not an intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this
message.  If received in error, please notify the sender and delete the
message from your system.

Any views or opinions expressed in this email and any files transmitted
with it are those of the author only and may not necessarily reflect the
views of Easysoft and do not create any legally binding rights or
obligations whatsoever. Unless otherwise pre-agreed by exchange of hard
copy documents signed by duly authorised representatives, contracts may
not be concluded on behalf of Easysoft by email.

Please note that neither Easysoft nor the sender accepts any
responsibility for any viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the
email and the attachments (if any).  All email received and sent by
Easysoft may be monitored to protect the business interests of Easysoft.