[Wylug-help] (no subject)

David Carpenter david at ripple.org.uk
Mon Sep 1 15:21:47 BST 2003

Hi
I work at a project for a voluntary organisation in Buttershaw, Bradford.
We've made the decision to put Red Hat 9 on 4 computers that the public can
use - and I really want them to like it!

BUT, I'm not very techy. I'd really like a volunteer that could come here
and help us out every now and again. I really need someone to show me
around downloading and fixing patches, installing software and fixing
little problems - none of the CD drives play CD's for example under Red
Hat. Does anyone have a few hours to spare?

Thanks in advance.

David Carpenter
Drug Prevention Co-ordinator
Ripple ED
The Basement
Cooperville Methodist Church
Bellerby Brow
Buttershaw
Bradford
BD6 3JY

Tel/Fax: 01274 693644

For all other enquiries regarding Ripple call 01274 693900