[Wylug-help] wav file quality

don don at donsnet.dyndns.org
Mon Sep 8 23:14:44 BST 2003

Hi

I still haven't solved the problem. Setting the levels doesn't make any
difference. But I've tried a good .wav file and it sounds ok.

The audio starts off as an rmd file from the modem and it's converted to
wav format by the line below.

rmdtopvf -16 $MESSAGE | pvfspeed -s 7200 | pvftowav -16 >$WAVFILE

Don Magee