[Wylug-help] MS Worms?

James Holden james at microcosmos.co.uk
Fri Sep 19 15:41:44 BST 2003

This is ridiclous, there's hundreds of the things. Y'know I'm surprised
nobody has sued MS for making such crap, buggy products. The blame for
all these email worms lies squarely at their door as far as I'm concerned.

That said, this particular one is the one that disguises itself as a
security update, tricking the clueless user into running it. AFAIK there
isn't a patch for clueless users to date.

James