[Wylug-help] Ms - Worms

James Holden james at microcosmos.co.uk
Fri Sep 19 17:51:23 BST 2003

Yeah... I'm 'immune' too with not being a Windows luser, but it's still
wasting my bandwidth. Because all my mail goes through my colo box, this
cr*p is genuinely costing me money. I don't mind regular spam so much,
but every one of these has a 150k attachment. If it keeps up like this,
it could amount to a couple of GB or more after month.

James