[Wylug-help] OT: New Phone Recommendations

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at dev.InTechnology.co.uk
Wed Sep 24 09:31:34 BST 2003

On Wed, 2003-09-24 at 08:52, James Holden wrote:
> Some synchronisation with Linux would be nice. I hate having disparate
> sets of contact info spread across different devices.
>
> I don't own a PDA, and don't intend to. Too much bulk to carry around.
> PS: I'm on Orange, but wouldn't be averse to a change.

Orange are just launching the Handspring Treo 600.  I've not seen one as
yet, but as a PalmOS based device it should sync happily with Linux
(including evolution), and theres definitely onboard mail/web plus a
pile of 3rd party decent mail/web clients.

	Nigel.