[Wylug-help] (no subject)

Andy Macdonald andy at greenhead.ac.uk
Mon Apr 5 11:57:12 BST 2004

Andrew,

What I would do (probably not optimal):

1) Get someone to provide newer hardware!
2) Install Fedora (free version of RedHat)
3) Install PHP 4.3

Are you running PHP with Apache web server? If so watch the 'global register variables' problem that crops up when upgrading from older versions of PHP - see:
http://uk.php.net/register_globals
http://www.webdevforums.com/showthread.php?t=2151

All the best,

Andy