[Wylug-help] Mini-itx seller in Leeds Area

Steve King steve at kingsteve.co.uk
Sat Apr 10 15:15:39 BST 2004

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004, Dave Fisher wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Anyone know a shop where I can buy a minitx board over the counter in
> the Leeds area?  Looks like my current board is completely dead and I
> need a replacement quicker than the online stores can deliver.
>
> I don't expect a positive answer, but I though that I ought to ask on
> the off-chance.

Maplins have one for £129.99 (code m37092)
http://www.maplin.co.uk/products/module.asp?CartID=040410151322399&moduleno=37092&Products=1

(don't know if that link will work for you, but I'm sure you can find
it)

If you give teh leeds branch a ring they can tell if you if it's
instock, and put one behind the counter for you.

There's also a computer shop near Armley i've heard about, but I forget
the name I'm afraid!

Steve