[Wylug-help] symbios scsi chipset

Andrew Jayes andrew.jayes at visitheartofengland.com
Mon Apr 19 10:52:02 BST 2004

Hi,
            Can anyone help me with a symbios chipset driver. I am trying to setup fedora core 1 on a server with the nc440bx (nightshade) mother board, with the symbios logic scsi chipset on board.
I have tried redhat 8.0, knopix and fedora core 1 and each of them hangs when trying to install the sym53c8xx or ncr53c8xx driver for the scsi chip.
Has anyone found a way around this problem?

Cheers

andi