[Wylug-help] internet connection sharing question

Mailcan iainvt at mailcan.com
Sun Aug 15 08:25:13 BST 2004

Hi, I use a netgear router and it is a simple task of service provider
configuration, type in the following url in konq or what ever browser you
use,

http://192.168.0.1

 this will bring up the password window on the browser screen, enter the
default from the manual.

Then all you enter is the service provider username you were given and the
password, leave all other defaults and then save settings. Now your ready to
roll.