[Wylug-help] ODBC and SQLServer

Dave Whiteley d.l.whiteley at ee.leeds.ac.uk
Wed Jan 7 15:25:58 GMT 2004

Hello,

Sometime ago I asked about ODBC, and got a load of useful replies.  I
am now working on this again, and I Think that I am now connecting
sucessfully to the SqlServer.  I am not sure, because I cannot submit
any queries, because I do not yet know what tables there are there.
If I had been using MySql I would have used a query like "Show
Tables".  Does anyone know what would do the same job for the
SqlServer?

Ta,

Dave

--

Dave Whiteley
d.l.whiteley at ee.leeds.ac.uk
Phone +44 (0)113 343 2059
School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering
The University of Leeds. Leeds, LS2 9JT,  UK