[Wylug-help] Apache 1 on Fedora Core 1

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Thu Jun 24 09:43:46 BST 2004

Hi folks.

I'm in the process of replacing a RH7.3 box with an FC1 box but I'm having
serious trouble with  Apache 2 mainly because you can't use the user and
group settings in virtual hosts any more.

So, my question is what's the best (easiest to do/easiest to maintain) way to
get Apache 1 onto an FC1 box.

I know I can simply download the sources and build it but I know from expience
the problems you can get with a part RPM/part source config, so any ideas how
to stay with RPMS would be good if possible
--
Gary Stainburn