[Wylug-help] VLANs and security

Phil Driscoll phil at dialsolutions.co.uk
Wed May 12 12:35:25 BST 2004

On Wednesday 12 May 2004 11:50, Jim Jackson wrote:

> I'd be interested in what your search threw up - give me a few refs and
> I'll indicate if they are real concerns.
I'm not at the machine where I did the original search so I can't give you an
exhaustive list from the browser history, but a quick google again yields
these links which I read yesterday.

http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/615/discussion/
http://www.sans.org/resources/idfaq/vlan.php

I also read plenty of reports on bugtraq regarding vulnerabilities especially
in cicso kit - just about all of them had software fixes available, but it
didn't fill me with confidence!

Cheers
--
Phil Driscoll