[Wylug-help] ADSL Recommendations?

Dan Walker danielwalker at fastmail.fm
Thu Oct 21 17:32:27 BST 2004

I've just moved too; Rather recklessly, I'm going for
http://www.homecall.co.uk/trade/phones4u.asp?10018

'cos its' 25 quid/month, including line rental and local & national
calls. (Also, there's a cheap calls to Sweden option, which is handy for us)

However, they seem to be having terrible trouble convincing BT that I
actually want to do this, so I can't comment on performace yet, and Im
pretty sure it's a dynamic IP.

Dan

(P.S. Yes, I was initially put off by Phones4U's cr^H^Hrubbish adverts)