[Wylug-help] linux & windows domain authentication

Andrew Jayes andrew.jayes at visitheartofengland.com
Tue Apr 12 13:06:42 BST 2005

Hi,
	I am trying to configure a ubuntu/debian machine to authenticate
with my companies windows 2000 active directory; Using
samba/winbind/krb5/pam/openldap.

Does anyone have any experience doing this, if so can you give me a hand
getting set up?

So far I have compiled samba with the winbind and pam support and copied
some config files from the net, but its all a little vague and written
for fedora/redhat.

If anyone can help me out with a walk through/checklist of the setup
process that would be very helpful.

Many thanks,