[Wylug-help] Spanning desktops

John Hodrien johnh at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Mon Dec 5 09:34:54 GMT 2005

On Sun, 4 Dec 2005, Craig Hopkins wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Was wondering if someone had any idea why I can't get linux to span screens
> on my laptop. It's probably a simple config error, but here's the relevant
> sections of my xorg:

<snip>

> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The advice here seems to follow roughly what you've done, with a few extra
settings.

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?s=&threadid=376303

jh

--
"A man ceases to be a beginner in any given science and becomes a master in
  that science when he has learned that he is going to be a beginner all his