[Wylug-help] School ITC

Dave Roberts dave.roberts at unisonfree.net
Mon Jan 31 21:41:17 GMT 2005

This is not a technical query (but it could result in one - or a few).
My local school is looking at a major IT equipment review and needless
to say the immediate thoughts are about replacing a "Gates" system with
a "Gates" system. My wife is a Governor and dared to mention the word
"Linux" at a meeting this evening. What would be really useful is if
anyone is aware of any schools (preferably in Leeds) which have
implemented a Linux system. Primary schools ideally but High Schools
would do. There is nothing better than a Headteacher to convince a
Headteacher!!

Dave