[Wylug-help] networking laptop woes [Red Hat DHCP logging]

Mike Goodman mike at jazzitis.uklinux.net
Thu Jul 14 10:44:37 BST 2005

There's a new version, too, Ubuntu 5.04 - live and install versions on
their way down the pipe now.

Many thanks to all who've contributed to this thread. I'll let you know
how I get on with Ubuntu and give Mandrake (under its new title) another
try - I didn't like an earlier version - if not. Also, I probably ought
to be a "good citizen" and post to some of the Linux hardware
compatibility sites, but which ones?