[Wylug-help] Shared event calendar

Felix Ulrich-Oltean felix at chaptereight.com
Mon Jun 13 09:35:54 BST 2005

Hi

We need to set up a calendar to keep track of various things.  Here's a
short spec below:

The Brief:
----------
To produce an online calendar, which tracks bookings for meeting
rooms, parking spaces, events, etc.

Requirements:
-------------
- Some events details will only be seen by privileged users - this
  needs to be flexible, i.e. users in groups a,b and c can view events
  of type x,y,z

- Different event types: meeting, training, holiday, event, car park
  booking

- Defined locations, e.g.: parking space 1, meeting room C

- Limited number of editors

Does anyone know of any cheap/free products that might cover this?
Otherwise we might end up having to write our own.

Thanks,

Felix.