[Wylug-help] Grub, dual boot query

Andreas Erbe phyae at phys-irc.leeds.ac.uk
Sat Jun 18 08:50:41 BST 2005

On Friday 17 June 2005 18:10, Mike wrote:
> I get three options when the screen comes up with the rescue CD:
> 1. to enter rescue mode press enter
> 2. to install or upgrade . . .
> 3. use the function keys for more info . . .

You may actually try (dont know about FC) to choose 2 - install or upgrade. It
may then be able to find that you already did install it. It might then give
you the option to "repair" an installation and do some checks on what goes
wrong. At least this is what SuSE does. I was actually able to fix a grub
problem that way.

Andreas.