[Wylug-help] Linux Notebooks

Dan Walker danielwalker at fastmail.fm
Thu Jun 30 12:04:02 BST 2005

Another option, albeit not a cheap one:

http://www.xtops.de/

Pre-installed linux. I can't personally vouch for them, though. (note that
prices are in Euros)

Dan

--
Dan Walker
Senior Developer

Bridgehead International Limited
Marlborough House, 1st Floor, Westminster Place
York Business Park, York, YO26 6RW, United Kingdom
Telephone +44 (0)1904 520460 Fax +44 (0)1904 520461
e-mail: dan.walker at bridgehead.com
Web site: www.bridgehead.com
Web site: www.pharmalicensing.com

The contents of this e-mail are confidential and intended for the
recipient only. If you have received this e-mail in error, you should
notify the sender immediately and delete the e-mail. All information
contained in this e-mail is private and confidential. The text and any
attachments remain the property of Bridgehead International Limited and
may not be reproduced in any format, copied or otherwise distributed
without the express prior permission of the sender, including by
forwarding the e-mail to other recipients.

Please note that whilst every effort is made to ensure that our files
are secure and free of computer viruses, we cannot guarantee the
integrity of any supplied files, and no liability for any damage to
other computer systems caused by use of software or files supplied by
Bridgehead International Limited can be accepted.