[WYLUG-help] still trying to get this machine to copy cds/dvds

John Hodrien johnh at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Fri Mar 4 11:13:55 GMT 2005

On Fri, 4 Mar 2005, Mike wrote:

> Many thanks for retaining an interest, John.

There's nothing I hate more that getting half way through something...

> so producing roughly what you expected. I'll try and write a CD on cdrom1 at
> lunchtime and let you know the results.

Looked entirely chirpy from what I could see.

Are you writing as a normal user or as root?  Worth a try as root if you're
not already.

jh

--
"Democracy means government by discussion, but it is only effective if you can
  stop people talking."                               -- Clement Attlee