[Wylug-help] Video Editing

Mike Banahan mikeb at gbdirect.co.uk
Sun Mar 6 08:03:46 GMT 2005

--
Hi folks - I have a 400MB .vob (dvd) file of the BBC 'Working Lunch' program
that featured a school in Felixstowe that has switched to using Linux.

This really needs to be edited to select the 4 minutes or so that's relevant but
I have a sinking feeling that a long time might be spent learning the tools to do it,
so on the offchance that a WYLUGer already does this kind of thing regularly ....
can anyone help?

The file's available for download if your broadband can take it or I can put it on
a CD.

Mike
--
Mike Banahan - http://www.gbdirect.co.uk - Tel 0870 200 7273, Mobile 07970 942590