[Wylug-help] OS mail client for WIndows

Anne Wilson cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Mar 17 17:45:53 GMT 2005

--
On Thursday 17 Mar 2005 17:35, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-03-17 at 17:12 +0000, Gary Stainburn wrote:
> > On Monday an OS email client for Windows was mentioned a couple of
> > times.  What was it and what do people thing of it?

Sorry I had to miss Monday.

> Thunderbird.
>
> Its a pretty competent email client.
>
>   http://www.mozilla.org/projects/thunderbird/

I'd be surprised if it wasn't.  I put my daughter onto Mozilla mail about 3
years ago, and it's kept her wonderfully free of viruses and trojans.  She
quickly learned to delete the problem message and compact all folders it had
touched.  She uses threading and a distribution list.  If the old version is
so competent, the new one should rock.

Have you visited http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org yet?  Mandrake at all levels