[Wylug-help] firefox and bulletin boards

Dave Roberts dave.roberts at unisonfree.net
Thu May 5 16:03:02 BST 2005

Installed the extension in Firefox on his machine and various other bits
of advice but to no avail. Looking at it a bit more closely, whether you
are in IE or Firefox the same AOL web page is called when posting a
board message. ie. http://boards.aol.co.uk (you can only access this if
you are logged onto aol).

However, although the page is the same, when called in IE it has text
formatting buttons (bold, centre etc) but in Firefox there is no means
of formatting the text.

Dave