[Wylug-help] OT But... Thunderbird on WinXP

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Tue May 10 14:41:42 BST 2005

Hi folks.

At the suggestion of people on this list I've been testing Mozilla
Thunderbird on the WinXP platform.  The user I've given it to likes the
program and it's behaving a lot better than Outlook was on his PC.

However, I'm now giving him a new PC and have used the File and Settings
Transfer Wizard to move everything across.  The problem is that it
hasn't transferred his Thunderbird.

Can anyone please tell me what I need to copy to get his settings and
messages onto his new PC?

Thanks
--
Gary Stainburn