[WYLUG-Help]

Richard Osborne Richard.Osborne at IrwinMitchell.com
Fri Sep 9 16:34:00 BST 2005

> Should I be installing something? I simply stuck the sound card into
the slot and when the commands which I found on the > web seemed to show
the thing to be there, just assumed that was it. What does "Module"
refer to, and where should it be?

Hi Mike

Just a thought as I know naff all about linux.

Did you say the motherboard was also sound enabled?  When you installed
the SB sound card did you disable the motherboards sound device in the
BIOS?

Just thinking they may be conflicting if you didn't.

cheers

This communication is only for the use of the addressee.  It may contain information which is legally privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient you must not read, copy, distribute or disseminate this communication or any attachments to anyone other than the addressee or use the information it contains.  If you receive this communication in error, please inform us by telephone at once.  No responsibility is accepted by Irwin Mitchell for personal e-mails, or e-mails unconnected with the firm's or clients' business.

Message sent by Irwin Mitchell.  A list of Partners can be found at http://www.irwinmitchell.com

http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp