[Wylug-help] Wireless networking and Linux

Terry McAndrew T.J.McAndrew at leeds.ac.uk
Tue Sep 27 12:28:13 BST 2005

Hi,

I tried the belkin 11g to set up my first domestic linux box on Ubuntu. Tried Mandrake too. FSD4001uk I think (box at home). Pain in the a. Needs ndiswrapper but ran into further problems which, as a linux newbie, I haven't solved yet. Encountered lots of similar problems on the net so Belkins were not very popular.

Rejoined this list to ask about it later, when I can have another crack.

Terry.