[Wylug-help] Donating/Recycling PCs

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Thu Dec 7 09:21:41 GMT 2006

A few years back we got rid of a number of PCs to a local company that
recycles them and gives them out to good causes.

They organised everything, and left a declaration stating that they would
erase all hard drives before re-using them.

I now have around 20 pcs and 8 monitors, along with a number of small HDDs
that I want to get rid of. Does anyone know of such a company that would like
to have them
--
Gary Stainburn