[Wylug-help] OT: 200m Wifi Link

Daniel Walker danielwalker at fastmail.fm
Wed Dec 20 19:37:20 GMT 2006

Roger's reply is probably more sensible, but Morgan Computers have a
batch of Linksys WRT54g & similar at the moment:

http://www.morgancomputer.co.uk/shop/products2.asp?CategoryID=99&SubCategoryID=207

And they're exceedingly customisable.

Dan

  Daniel Walker -  danielwalker at fastmail.fm
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing" - George Bernard Shaw