[Wylug-help] voice on yahoo messenger???

Yiannis Gatsoulis menig at leeds.ac.uk
Tue Feb 28 14:13:17 GMT 2006

Let me also my 2 cents on that. There are a few more such as gizmo and
openwengo. Both use SIP. Oh and there is also skype. Now regarding yahoo
messenger no you cant have AFAIK voice conversations. Neither with msn
messenger. However, windows messenger supports SIP which means you can
use a client that also support SIP such as Gizmo and OpenWengo.