[Wylug-help] "Your system may not be bootable"

Anne Wilson cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Jan 16 18:17:46 GMT 2006

On Monday 16 Jan 2006 16:58, Jason Lander wrote:
> Looks like LILO overlaying a Windows generated partition?

Windows was there originally, but I thought I had formatted everything.
The only thing that worried me a bit was that there could have been a
hidden partition (recovery partition).  Maybe there was one, and that's
complicated things.

> install-mbr might help if you can persuade it to install
>
>    apt-get install mbr

Well, it seemed happy enough, so the only way to test it is to reboot.
Guess what?

MBR FA:

Guess it's new install time :-)

Thanks everyone for trying to help.