[Wylug-help] Evolution unread message count

Paul Scorer pauls at scorer.homelinux.org
Thu Jan 26 07:33:40 GMT 2006

Is this a question of the invisibility of the first item in your
mailbox?

If you fire up the *nix mail command the first item is:

 1 MAILER-DAEMON at scorer  Thu Jan 26 06:57  13/554   "DON'T DELETE THIS
MESSAGE -- FOLDER INTERNAL DATA"

This is never visible in evolution - presumably because they don't want
you to delete it!

We too are required to engage with exchange. [Note that evolution can
only hack exchange 2003].

It was the last barrier to dumping xp, now that Open Office 2.0 can cope
with all m$ office format files.

PaulS