[Wylug-help] Fwd: newbie - web & mail & dns svr

Richard Starkie richard at starkiefamily.org.uk
Wed Mar 29 19:50:51 BST 2006

hi all

just wondering if anyone can assist me as hosting contracts are expiring at end of next month and i have to give 1 month notice

please help if you can!

richard
_______________
Subject:	newbie - web & mail & dns svr
Author:	"Richard Starkie" <richard at starkiefamily.org.uk>
Date:		28th March 2006 4:56:25 pm

hi all.

i would like to escape windows completely but to do this i will need a little help. would someone please advise me on the best way to set up the thee severs mentioned in subject line. the server will either be running FC4 or FC5.

the dns also needs to log the internal boxes as some can not be seen by others or even be pinged by others  with no ryme or reason. all have same networking config  just different ip's

any help very greatfully received

see you at a meeting soon (as soon as work shifts allow)

richard

email sent from mobile device