[Wylug-help] Mozilla SSH - My sanity

David Whiteley D.L.Whiteley at ee.leeds.ac.uk
Mon May 8 11:25:05 BST 2006

Mozilla ia being too helpful for my sanity.

I am trying manage two different services on two different servers using
web interfaces at the same time from my desktop machine.  They each have
the web interfaces configured for localhost only.

I SSH to one server, and start Mozilla.

I browse the mozilla to the web interface, start a task, and monitor it.

Then in another screen I ssh to the other server, start Mozilla, and try
to connect to a different web interface to a different service.

It refuses to connect, saying access denied from the IP address of the
first server.

Mozilla "knows" that I already have a mozilla running on my desktop from
server one and somehow re-uses it.

Unless I am going mad?

Is this normal?  Can I stop it?

Dave

--
Dave Whiteley
The School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering
d.l.whiteley at ee.leeds.ac.uk
0113 343 2059