[Wylug-help] setting the default application for a particular file mime type in gnome.

Craig Hopkins jha4coh at leeds.ac.uk
Tue Oct 10 12:44:59 BST 2006

Hi Dave,

I've always taken it as read that if you right-click a file and go to
Properties, then in the "Open With" tab, whichever has the radio button
in will become the default action.

Craig

--
Piano duels are just like pistol duels, except you turn after ten paces and throw a piano. Nobody died like in a pistol duel, though there were a few hernias! - Tony Robinson