[Wylug-help] What am I missing (router question)

Roger Greenwood rg at nthong.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Apr 30 21:29:59 BST 2007

On Monday 30 April 2007 21:18, Lee Evans wrote:
> Hi Roger,
>
> What you want to do is give your hub/wireless access point an IP on the
> same subnet as your local machine [192.168.1.x]
Thanks Lee,
I was going to try this, tried to change the settings on the hub, but it all
went pear shaped and since then couldn't get access to the netgear hub!!

The hub is still on 192.168.0.7 i.e. it didn't change the settings as
requested - this I can see from ethereal.

--
Where there's a will, there's an Inheritance Tax.