[Wylug-help] html/css form style no space

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Wed Aug 22 16:41:43 BST 2007

Hi folks.

When I have the following code in my page, there is a gap between the bottom
of the select and the edge of the cell.

the space disappears.

What style item to I need to change to remove the space from the bottom of the
form?

(In the actual HTML there's no whitespace)

  <form action="orders.html" method=post>
      <input type=hidden name=or_id value=332>
      <input type=hidden name=cost_id value=1334>
      <select onchange="submit();" name=cl_id>
           <option value="8" >Hales Rd Office</option>
           <option value="3" >Leeds Store Room</option>
           <option value="6" selected>Donc Computer Room</option>
           <option value="9" >Obsolete</option>
      </select>
  </form>

--