[Wylug-help] Removing a crontab

John Hodrien johnh at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Sun Feb 11 22:26:04 GMT 2007

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007, Anne Wilson wrote:

> Every FC box I have has a 'nobody' cron file, empty.  I don't know why I
> suddenly started to get complaints about it.  Chkrootkit never used to
> complain.  Maybe it's a buggy update.

As in /var/spool/cron/nobody?  Sorry, I've only been half following this.
That's not a standard FC thing, so I imagine it's something you've done to all
your boxes unwittingly.

Unless I've completely got the wrong end of the stick, in which case apologies
for blathering.

jh

--
"People who get up early in the morning cause war, death and famine"
                                                      -- Banksy