[Wylug-help] Disaster recovered:

Paul Scorer pauls at scorer.homelinux.org
Mon Feb 26 17:57:04 GMT 2007

1. Some time ago, I got to hear about this "system recovery":

http://tinyurl.com/5ydwo

Wizard super-guru or what! FWIW I understand (i.e. have been advised)
that the details are not quite exact, but the principles are sound.

2. I can endorse use of partimage. We use it for "imaging" our student
disc contents on (dual boot) machines in a sandboxed lab. In English,
this means a complete backup. However be aware that it does not
understand LVM, but it's OK on everything else (Including RAID?, I hear
you ask. Ans: Not sure, but I think so)

PaulS