[Wylug-help] Ubuntu screen resolution incorrect

Tim Jones nutpeg2000 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 10 15:44:08 GMT 2007

It was a problem with the driver which I eventually managed to sort out with Graig's prompting.  I ended up on this page from the Ubuntu wiki for anyone who comes across a similar issue with screen stretching:  https://help.ubuntu.com/community/BinaryDriverHowto/ATI?highlight=%28+ati+%29
Thank you all for the help - fantastically quick!
Tim